Cancellation and Reimbursement Policies
These Policies are valid for the website www.MICONCIERGEONLINE.com
The reimbursement is the request of a client to receive the amount he has paid for an item or service.
• To request a refund, you will be asked for the following information, which you can send by email, chat or telephone.
• Order number with which you purchased your product.
• Description of the item and / or order.
• Reason for which the refund is requested.
• Form of payment with which the purchase was acquired.
• Once the receipt of the refund request has been confirmed, the process for reviewing the request will proceed, the receipt of the request does not imply authorization for the refund.
• Reimbursement requests will be analyzed and the client will be notified both in cases of proceeding and in cases of non-refunds and reasons.
• The shipping costs for the return of the product will be borne by the customer.
3. REASON FOR REIMBURSEMENT
• The product / service purchased is out of inventory and it is not possible to deliver another product with similar characteristics and of equal or higher price.
• An incorrect amount has been charged to the customer, the refund applies for the difference.
• For confirmed reservations:
a) A refund of 100% of the price paid will be made at the time of booking if you cancel up to 7 DAYS before the reserved day.
b) There will be a refund of 85% of the price paid at the time of booking if you cancel up to 3 DAYS before the reserved day.
c) No refund will be made if canceled less than 72 hours before the reserved day.
The estimated times for the processing of a Reimbursement once it is authorized are:
• Payment with TDC time from 10 to 15 business days.
• Bank Deposit, 5 business days.