1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 1 of Law 6, of 2002, on Access to Information and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: JENNIFER JANICE ROGERS PIEDRAHITA, woman, Panamanian , single, of legal age, with personal identity card No. 8-864-1333, acting in my capacity as representative and owner of the commercial name “Mi Concierge Online” and the web domain MICONCIERGEONLINE.COM with main address in the City from Panama. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this portal of MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website attributes the condition of USER, which accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: MICONCIERGEONLINE.COM provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website or its licensors to which the USER I can have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website offers through its portal and with an enunciate character but not limiting, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage previously mentioned; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website complies with the guidelines of the American Convention on Human Rights (ARTICLE 11), The Organization of American States (OAS) (Comparative Study: Data Protection in the Americas. CAJP-3063/12, April 3, 2012) of the Privacy and Protection of Personal Data and the Bill that is in Cabinet Council, and ensures proper use and treatment of personal data of the user. To do so, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that the user may request to MI CONCIERGE ONLINE, creator of the website, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data. In each case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and the communication of data to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website informs that it complies with the guidelines of the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: MI CONCIERGE ONLINE, creator of the website by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the Bill that is in the Cabinet Council of Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents are expressly prohibited. of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the web site. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website. You will be able to visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed in the pages of MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website, is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it as well as the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that MI CONCIERGE ONLINE links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website will not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances will MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information. contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the present General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALITIES: MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website will pursue the breach of these conditions and any improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between MI CONCIERGE ONLINE creator of the website and the USER will be governed by current Panamanian regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Panama.